We were back this afternoon with Lance. Wasn’t this morning’s message mind tilting? What an exciting time be alive and BE the ambassador that goes through the Right Time gate for the Kingdom.
Here are the highlights of the message
- You can tell if a nation has been transformed by how it treats the gospel and the people of God.
- Lance gave his testimony about how he was saved. The person who witnessed to him had tenacity, and stuck with it even though he was persecuted during the encounter. Lance expounded on his incredible journey with God from salvation to where he is today.
- Whatever is “cool” in arts and culture influences the youth and drives the entire nation in that direction.
- You have to get involved in the sphere of influence God has called you to if you want to win the battle of the minds and hearts of people there.
- Jesus got up 3 times in the Garden of Gethsemane, because when you are called upon to pay an extreme price, you have to make sure you keep in focus the reason you are paying that price. For the joy that was set before Him. Jesus’ motivation was the redemption of those He loved.
- You have to have a why that makes you cry.
- To disciple nations you have to go into its institutions. Whoever influences the arts is going to shape the government.
- We are up against a counterfeit religious movement in our society.
- Religious liberty is the most important issue. As long as we are free to preach we have the influence to overcome.
- Find out who is influencing the nation that you are called to influence.
- God will raise up champions on behalf of His people and we must not reject them because they are not “one of us”.
- Matthew 25 – Jesus called the stranger, the sick, and the prisoner, “My brethren”. Assuredly, I say to you, inasmuch as you did it to one of the least of these My brethren, you did it to Me.
- The way nations treat God’s people determines if they are a sheep or goat nation.
- God uses the remnant for revival. The remnant needs to be awakened to do the job we are called to do.
- Guatemala was 1 of only 9 nations to vote for the embassy to be moved to Jerusalem. They were also the first nation to vote for Israel to become a nation in 1947. Guatemala is a sheep nation. So goes Guatemala, so goes Central America.
- God is restoring gates and walls in our nation. Gates are to go in and out. A wall is a metaphor for self control or the ability for people to govern themselves.
- We need to learn how to stand in the finished work of Jesus.
Jane closed the meeting with Genesis 18 – shall I hide from Abraham what I am about to do? God has brought Lance to us to alert us to these times and what He is about to do for His Name’s sake.
Want to give into Aglow? We now have a Text-To-Give option. Text the word AGLOW to 425-651-6518. Follow first time only set up instructions.
To hear the whole message subscribe to the webcast. You’ll have access to view the archives of these sessions until January 31, 2019, to watch them as many times as you like. Purchase the MP4 video or MP3 audio from Fresh. Conference messages are available for download or on a USB Flashdrive.