Convocation Space is Limited
Seating for the main auditorium is sold out. Registration for overflow seating is still available at this time.
Attendees seated in the adjacent overflow room will view the sessions on a large video screen. If space becomes available in the main auditorium due to cancellations, overflow guests will be notified based on registration date (the earlier you register, the better your chances).
If Israel requires a prearranged visa for visitors from your country, make sure to have a visa before starting the registration process. (US citizens and select countries do not require visas to enter Israel.) Follow this link for a list of countries from which visitors to Israel are required to present a visa.
Registration for convocation and optional 6-day tour is a two-part process accessed through Aglow.org:
- ALL participants register for Convocation with Aglow: $250. Register with Aglow before going to Gate 1 Travel.
- Register with Gate 1 Travel: $300 (non-refundable; applied to cost of package.)
- ALL select a package with Gate 1:
Convocation Hotel Only Package: All packages based on 2 per room (double occupancy) – prices are per person.
- Dan Jerusalem: $720 double occupancy FULL
- Ramada: $680 double occupancy
- Royal Wing/Pima Park: $600 double occupancy
Convocation and Tour Land Only Packages: The tours are full and we have opened a wait list for those wishing to go on the tour.
- Dan Jerusalem, Gai Beach, Panorama Tel Aviv: $2,619 double occupancy, add $1,020 for single occupant. FULL
- Ramada, Gai Beach, Herods Herzliya: $2,529 double occupancy, add $900 for single occupant. FULL
- Royal Wing/Pima Park, Sea of Galilee, BY14 (Tel Aviv): $2,299 double occupancy, add $780 for single occupant.
Convocation and Tour Land and Air: The tours are full and we have opened a wait list for those wishing to go on the tour.
- Dan Jerusalem, Gai Beach, Panorama Tel Aviv - $4,169 per person double, single add $1,020. FULL
- Ramada, Gai Beach, Herods Herzliya - $4,079 per person double, single add $900. FULL
- Royal, Sea of Galilee, BY14 (Tel Aviv) - $3,849 per person double, single add $780.
Prices include all nights in hotels selected with breakfast and dinner, and busing from hotels to convocation hotel and all tour sites.
Because we have intentionally chosen to go to Jerusalem in September, which is peak season, costs are higher than the rest of the year. Here are some ways to cut your costs:
- Pay by cash or check and save 5%.
- Gather 9 friends who book and pay for both the convocation and tour and receive one free convocation hotel and tour package. $250 for Convocation still required for the free pkg. (9 paid and 1 free requires all to be housed in the same hotel)
Cancellation and Transfer Policy
Convocation registration fee may be transferred without penalty until April 30, 2019. Cancellations must be made by June 30. No refunds will be provided after that date. A $100 transaction fee will be deducted from your refund amount.
Health and Mobility Issues Policy
Aglow International does not advise anyone with health issues or mobility issues to travel on our Aglow Israel Tours. The travel in Israel is quite demanding. You must be able to handle your own luggage; be able to navigate and wait in long airport lines; walk well and on your own on uneven and stony, bumpy roads to access tour sights. We ask people not to travel on this trip unless advised and cleared by their doctors if they have health issues.
Not able to attend in person? Webcasting will be available in English, Spanish, French, Japanese, and Korean. Cost: $250. Webcast registration opens April 1, 2019.