Having walking with this ministry now for more than a decade, Graham’s prophetic insights, wisdom and teaching have helped us to step into the fullness of all that God has planned for Aglow and for us as individuals. His life and ministry are marked by his delightful, intimate, and unreserved two-way friendship with the Lord.
Here are the highlights of Graham’s message
Lifelong Living Promises
- We are joint heirs of Christ and heirs of God. From this time forward Aglow is practicing the art of heir supremacy.
- God’s unchanging behavior makes us feel safe.
- There are promises available for every circumstance in life. We chart our course through the promises He’s given us.
- Every problem comes with a sign post that says, “Promise that way.”
- Make sure you’re not hanging on to stuff that belongs to Jesus, like negativity, frustration, and angst. Why do we let the enemy bring back to us what Jesus has taken away?
- God doesn’t ask you to deny the existence of a negative, He just asks you to put it in the right place.
- Sometimes we pay more attention to the circumstances we’re in than the promises God has given to us. We need to flip that around.
- Promises create attendant expectation. A promise refocuses and re-calibrates you. There’s an expectation that rises up in you so you trust the unchanging nature of God.
- Faith works by love, and love comes out of trust.
- Promises are currency in our life.
- We are going to study Jeremiah 32:38-41 for the next 12 months. You will be accountable for your expectation. This is your next step up so that you come to a place where you are never defeated again.
Jeremiah 32:38-41 They shall be My people, and I will be their God; then I will give them one heart and one way, that they may fear Me forever, for the good of them and their children after them. And I will make an everlasting covenant with them, that I will not turn away from doing them good; but I will put My fear in their hearts so that they will not depart from Me. Yes, I will rejoice over them to do them good, and I will assuredly plant them in this land, with all My heart and with all My soul.
There are 7 “I Will” statements in this passage
- I will be their God
- I will give them one heart and one way
- I will make an everlasting covenant with them
- I will not turn away from doing them good
- I will put My fear in their hearts so that they will not depart from Me
- I will rejoice over them to do them good
- I will assuredly plant them in this land, with all My heart and with all My soul.
We need people in Aglow to take responsibility for God’s promises. We all have to do this. We need to be thrust into places of experience and encounter at the very place we live, and in our hearts.
Graham prophesied a profound word over us about living in the Goodness of God and changing our lives, our families, and changing nations. In Goodness we will rebuild the ancient ruins. The Goodness of God will touch the devastation of many generations. This is the Right Time to step into this place.
Want to give into Aglow? We now have a Text-To-Give option. Text the word AGLOW to 425-651-6518. Follow first time only set up instructions.
To hear the whole message subscribe to the webcast. You’ll have access to view the archives of these sessions until January 31, 2019, to watch them as many times as you like. Purchase the MP4 video or MP3 audio from Fresh. Conference messages are available for download or on a USB flash drive.