ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
DESCRIPTION OF WEBCAST
The Webcast enables a user to access both the live stream and recorded versions of the Aglow 2018 U.S. National Conference from the time of the event through January 31, 2019. A “User” agrees to abide by these Terms, and has registered an account as described below. “Content” includes any video, audio, text, graphics, comment, question, information and other materials you may view on, access through, or submit to Aglow International or the Webcast. All Content of the Webcast and Aglow International website is referred to herein as “Aglow International Content.”
- Eligibility. You may use the Webcast only if you can form a binding contract with Aglow International and are not a person barred from receiving the Webcast or similar Webcasts under the laws of the United States or other applicable jurisdictions. If you are accepting these Terms and using the Webcast on behalf of a company, organization, government, or other legal entity, you represent and warrant that you are authorized to do so. You may use the Webcast only in compliance with these Terms and all applicable local, state, national, and international laws, rules and regulations
- Registration. To access and/ or use the Webcast, you must register an account and agree to the following in connection therewith:
- You must provide all information requested in order to complete the account registration process on the website (“Registration Data”). You further agree to use commercially reasonable efforts to maintain and promptly update the Registration Data to keep it accurate, current and complete. You acknowledge and agree that if you provide information that is intentionally inaccurate, not current or incomplete in a material way, or if Aglow International has reasonable grounds to believe that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete in a material way, Aglow International has the right to suspend or terminate your account.
- Except as otherwise provided in these Terms, you agree that Aglow International may provide any and all notices, statements, and other communications to you through posting on the website or via email.
- Your login may only be used by one person – a single login shared by multiple people is not permitted, although it is permissible for one person to view the Webcast with a group of people using that person’s single login.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. Aglow International cannot be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
Subject to the terms and restrictions contained in these Terms and applicable law, Aglow International grants you a limited personal, universe-wide, non-exclusive, non-assignable and non-transferable license to use and display on your user device the Webcast solely for the purposes expressly identified in these Terms and on the Aglow International website. You must retain intact all copyright, trademark, proprietary and other notices in these permitted activities. Any unauthorized use, copying, duplication, distribution, transmission, preparation of derivative works, reuse, reproduction, publishing, license, sub-licensing, transfer, sale, rental, translation or other use of any Content or the Webcast without the express permission of Aglow International or the applicable Content owner or licensor, as the case may be, is expressly forbidden, and you so agree. You acknowledge that you may not sub-license, transfer, sell, rent or assign this license. Any attempt to sub-license, transfer, sell, rent or assign this license is null and void.
You agree that unless explicitly stated otherwise, any new products, software, data feeds, Webcasts, features, enhancements or additions or deletions to the Webcast are subject to these Terms. Aglow International may also impose limits on your account to certain features or restrict your access to parts of the Webcast without notice or liability.
Aglow International CONTENT
Aglow International Content on or displayed via the Webcast, including but not limited to the letters and Webcast marks, Aglow International logo and trade name, other Aglow International logos and titles, and registered and unregistered trademarks (“trademark” as used herein includes Webcast marks), is protected under United States copyright, trademark and/or other intellectual property laws. Unauthorized use of Aglow International Content may violate applicable copyright, trademark, intellectual property, and other laws (some of which provide criminal remedies). You may not sell or modify Aglow International Content or the Webcast or reproduce, display, distribute, or otherwise use Aglow International Content in any way for any unlawful purpose, and are prohibited from adapting the HTML code that Aglow International creates to generate pages in connection with the Aglow International website or Webcast. You shall not display, disparage, dilute, or taint our trademarks or use any confusingly similar marks or names, or use our marks in such a way that would misrepresent or cause confusion as to who the proper owner of such mark is.
- No Illegal Use. You may not use the Webcast to transmit, distribute, store or destroy any Content (a) in violation of any applicable law or regulation, (b) in a manner that will infringe the copyright, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property rights of others or violate the privacy, publicity or other personal rights of others, or (c) that is defamatory, obscene, threatening, abusive or hateful.
- Information Security. You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of any part of the Webcast, including, without limitation, (a) gaining attempting to gain access to any account, data, Webcast, or information for which such Users are not authorized, (b) attempting to penetrate a system, network, or application by probing, “phishing,” scanning or testing the vulnerability of the system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization, (c) engaging or attempting to engage in a denial of Webcast attack on any part of the Webcast for the purposes of causing any part of the Webcast to become impaired or inoperable, or interfering with the availability of the Webcast to any User through techniques including without limitation, uploading malicious software (e.g., a virus, worm, Trojan horse, “logic bomb,” etc.), “packet flooding”, “spoofing,” “spamming”, “mailbombing” or “crashing”, (d) sending unsolicited e-mail, including promotions and/or advertising of products or Webcast, or (e) forging any packet content or any part of any e-mail or posting. Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability. Any occurrences that may involve such violations are subject to investigation by Aglow International and law enforcement authorities in prosecuting any User involved in such violations.
- Specific Prohibited Uses. Aglow International specifically prohibits any use of the Webcast, and you agree not to use the Webcast for, any of the following:
- To take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the Webcast or equipment on which the Webcast are hosted;
- To attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of the Webcast;
- To take any action that uses bots, digital or automated Webcasts to increase your chance to answer questions correctly;
- To frame or link to the Webcast or any Content or information relating thereto without prior express written permission from Aglow International;
- To collect information about other Users for the purpose of sending, or to facilitate or encourage the sending of, unsolicited bulk or other communications, or for any other purpose not explicitly authorized by Aglow International;
- To falsify, conceal, or modify information identifying yourself or another User, including Internet Protocol header information or the use of a VPN or like Webcast
- To stalk, threaten, harass or exploit any User or other person, whether in a cyber environment or in the real world;
- To use the Webcast to solicit or advertise any products or Webcast without the express prior written consent of Aglow International;
- To disrupt or conceal any Aglow International or third party advertisements; or
- To deploy automated systems or scripts to use the Webcast to include adding users, sending messages/chats, or live streaming.
YOU AGREE THAT YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE WEBCAST IS ENTIRELY AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE WEBCAST AND THE CONTENT ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, AGLOW INTERNATIONAL EXPRESSLY, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, REPRESENTATIVES, EMPLOYEES AND AGENTS DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN CONNECTION WITH THE WEBCAST AND YOUR USE THEREOF, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, (1) ANY WARRANTIES OF TITLE INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY, OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND (2) ANY WARRANTIES CONCERNING THE AVAILABILITY, ACCURACY AND COMPLETENESS OF THE CONTENT OR THE WEBCAST.